Avocado toast: Toast up a slice of our favorite bread (I love a good sourdough or gluten free slice) then spread 1/4 to 1/2 a smashed avocado on top. Top with flaky sea salt, crushed red pepper, and/or everything bagel seasoning. Add a dash of hot sauce if you like an extra kick!
Nut Butter + Banana Toast: Toast up another slice of your favorite, top with your favorite nut butter, 1/2 sliced banana, drizzle of raw honey, and sprinkle with cinnamon and some hemp seeds.
Apple ‘Nachos’: Thinly slice up your favorite apple, drizzle with cinnamon coconut butter, cashew butter, and sprinkle with coconut flakes, flaky salt and cacao nibs.
Coconut Energy Bites: Make these yummy bites ahead of time and store in the fridge for a quick and satisfying snack.
5. Smoked Salmon Tostada: Crisp up your fave tortilla (Siete Foods is my go-to) in a skillet, or even a toaster oven. Top with 1/2 a smashed avocado, smoked salmon, bagel seasoning, thinly sliced redo onion, and capers.
6. Mini meat + cheese board: Whip up a simple mini cheese board in no time. Choose 1-2 types of cheese, 1-2 types of meat, crackers, handful of mixed nuts, marinated olives, fruit of your choice, drizzle of garlic honey or regular honey.
7. Berry Chia Pudding: Make these chia pudding cups ahead of time and store for up to a week.
8. Fruit with Nut Butter or Veggies with Guacamole. Super easy, super delicious. Especially if you buy guac from the store. Remember to check the ingredients and make sure there’s nothing funky in there.
9. Smoked salmon + Blueberries. One of my fave flavor combos and oh so simple.
10. Hardboiled Eggs + Prosciutto. Season the eggs with some bagel seasoning. Add some hot sauce for a kick. Makes for a quick breakfast too!
11. Smoothie - Cinnamon Coconut: In a blender add 8 oz milk of your choice, 1/2 a frozen banana, 1/4 cup frozen coconut chunks, 2 tbsp nut butter of your choice, 1 pitted date (optional), good dash of cinnamon, 2 scoops collagen or vanilla or cinnamon protein powder and blend until smooth. Top with your favorite granola if that’s your jam.
12. Gluten Free Snack Mix: 1 cup mixed raw nuts, 1/2 cup plantain chips, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp chili powder. Mix all ingredients, spread on parchment lined baking sheet, bake at 350* for 10 minutes, stirring a few times. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
13. Deli Meat Roll-Ups: Take a couple slices of your favorite deli meat, add a bit of mustard and mayo, top with sliced red bell pepper, cucumber, sprouts, thinly sliced red onion. Then roll up and enjoy!
14. Yogurt Bowl: Top your favorite yogurt with fresh fruit, a drizzle of nut butter, granola, and cinnamon. Look for a full-fat yogurt with no added sugars.
15. Stuffed Dates: Pit a few dates then stuff with your favorite nut butter or coconut butter. Dip in some melted dark chocolate, top with flaky sea salt, then let set up in the fridge. These are one of my favorite midday sweet treats that won’t spike your blood sugar and can be stored in the fridge for about a week.